Tuning chip A6

GPSGPRS

It's a resistor in a box with some VAG connectors on it.

It makes your car think its extremely cold outside so it switches to a winter fuelling map that chucks a load more fuel in. This does give a bit more power but uses more fuel and will then give you a lamda sensor emissions fault on the dash.

• 1 year later...
As said above, these are a 'cheap and cheerful' alternative to going to a proper tuner - it depends if you want to trust your pride and joy to 'cheap and cheerful' or keep it safe in the hands of a proper tuner like Sharky +++

Always get repairfrom expert person who have vast knowledge in cars.

Should drive car slow after tuning? My car's technicianssaid that always drive slow after car services

Should drive car slow after tuning? My car's technicianssaid that always drive slow after car services

Do you actually read your posts?

My neighbours 18 month old child has a better command of English. As already mentioned on your other posts

I'd be spending your money on a literacy and grammar course.

Why would you drive your car slowly after it's been serviced? If anything, you should drive it slowly (by that I mean without revving the tits off it) before it's serviced, because the oil is degraded.

• 4 weeks later...
Why would you drive your car slowly after it's been serviced? If anything, you should drive it slowly (by that I mean without revving the tits off it) before it's serviced, because the oil is degraded.

Have to agree with you there. Why drive it normally when there's used oil in there and then softly when it's been changed!!!!

Does that mean if you never service a race car, it will perform better :/

• 2 months later...