What is it with Subaru Impreza owners?

Mook

No, not their driving.

When you meet someone who's got one and the discussion eventually comes round to cars, they always have to tell you how many horsepower and how many torques it's got, because they've had it modified by Japanese Barge Mahoosive Turbo Upgrades Inc.

Evo owners are the same.

Mind you, Mk5 Golf GTI owners are just as bad :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't hear them over "the burble". :P

Anyway the Impreza is statistically proven* to rattle less than a Golf.

​* - honest

Is that because they spend more time stationary, due to needing a service every 1200 yards?

Anyway, I love Subarus. Some of my best friends are Subaru owners.....

Changing to the driving style....

Some of the most sedately driven cars I've seen this side of OAP-mobiles of late have been Impreza's. Not Garconmobiles either, proper 555 WRX McRae blue and gold wheely thing Impreza's. I still see the occasional tosser driving one with those ridiculous mudflaps that trail along the floor in an attempt to stripe the road like a garden, but in general I rarely see them being driven by lunatics.

However, I appear to be seeing lot of old 5 series and new shape A5's being driven by total feckwits of late. Oh and SEAT Cupra's. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a Cupra not driven by a moron.

I don't see many Evo's. Maybe they're going too fast for the naked eye to see them.

One guy who came to see my Legacy when it was for sale had an immaculate, and I mean totally spotless RB5 - I've never seen such a clean car.

Never tracked, totally original.

Daft bugger - Imprezas are there to be driven like they're stolen. Like any Audi :P

When you meet someone who's got one and the discussion eventually comes round to cars, they always have to tell you how many horsepower and how many torques it's got, because they've had it modified by Japanese Barge Mahoosive Turbo Upgrades Inc.

Maybe it's because they're rubbish to start with? :roflmao:

Hold up - 22B anyone?

Oh, and MrMe you ar5e, why is it that you don't like anything I do; calling me out on my Apprentice knowledge, a Countach is 70s and now you think I'm a moron (see sig). I've got the right hump with you*.

(*actually, I have not got the hump at all, it just seemed like the right thing to write +++ )