Michelin Tyres @ Costco

Milo

You can get a hotdog and a coke for £1.25 too!

Bargains!!

:D

While Cost Co might be good for tyres, fire cracker prawns (they are very nice) and beef, the food they serve as hot has a chemical in it.

That chemical will make you wear a shell suit, Lacoste trainers and buy Engerlannnd flags for your car. Avoid the hot food, and the coke- the coke will bloat you and days later you will need to return to Cost Co for a larger sized shell suit.

You have been warned, repeated consumption will lead you on to adding plastic bits to the car, bean tin exhaust ends, visits to tattoo parlours, drinking tesco white cider and owning a dog that eats children.

Interesting that beef was singled out as a speciality. The fillet from CC is flaming amazing. The BiL went there the other month and I made sure he put some in his trolley for us as I don't think I've ever had such nice supermarket-sourced fillet.

Me being a daft twunt put 4 in the freezer in their packets rather than split them up - now I'll HAVE to eat all 4 in one go as they are frozen together!

Interesting that beef was singled out as a speciality. The fillet from CC is flaming amazing. The BiL went there the other month and I made sure he put some in his trolley for us as I don't think I've ever had such nice supermarket-sourced fillet.

Me being a daft twunt put 4 in the freezer in their packets rather than split them up - now I'll HAVE to eat all 4 in one go as they are frozen together!

Don't freeze it, it ruins the flavour donchaknow.

:coffee:

You can get a hotdog and a coke for £1.25 too!

Bargains!!

:D

I think you'll find you've oversold that. The hotdog is £1.25, combined with a coke it's £1.50

Regarding the tyre discount, it's a good deal as they don't inflate their prices to compensate like some other tyre fitters do during these types of promotions.

They also check your tyre pressures and inflate with nitrogen, for free. They will even let you keep black valve covers I you ask nicely.

The wine they have is cheap too, well worth a visit if you consume in any volume. It's the same brands as you'll get from major supermarkets, just a couple of quid cheaper per bottle.

Actually, I think I might go tomorrow and get some wine, an entire fillet, 400 donuts and some charcoal. There is a loose plan forming here.

I do a lot of smoking BBQ.

I used to buy racks of ribs from there, but we had a couple o rotten ones....they stank. I didn't even take them back, but they gave me a full refund.

Now buy from Morrisons.

I think all their meat has been frozen at aome point. I will add that the loin of venison from CC is superb.