iPad Tivo App

forresthills

Has any one tried this yet? I have and I think its great.

TiVo App for iPad - TiVo

It should only work on Tivo Premier box, so not available to Virgin customers. However, there is an easy work around for Mac users which I can verify works very well. There is also a PC version, but I have not tested this. It simply tricks you iPad into thinking it is talking to Tivo Premier box. No jail break required, although it works best if you Mac is on 24/7.

If anyone is interested I’ll dig out the links.

You also need to get the app from the US app store as well.

I've not got it but I know people that have its meant to be good. Whats more annoying is that the UK app is ready and waiting to go but they are delaying whilst they decide if they are going to provide a solution to network the box up or not which is needed.

Personally I think that is a kop out and they should at least release the official app whilst they are deciding what to do but hey ho.

Sky do an app too now. If you're a HD customer you can set programs to record from your iPhone, from anywhere. Quite cool. Then you can play them back on your iPhone or iPad too. Even cooler.

I use Sky Go/Mobile a lot and I've been known to catch up on TV episodes in the office on my iPad....:roflmao: