How do you meet women?

collease

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being serious for once, Chri5 has hit the nail on the head. In my experience, girls are attracted to the confident ones who can make them laugh. Obviously being a good looking bastard helps, but trophy partners are boring for both sides. I might be wrong but the notches on my bedpost say otherwise*

* joke.

Mark, you need to actually talk up girls first!

You don't interact with anyone when were out, other than me, or the lads you know.

stop buying dvds and staying in and spend the money going out

I love ya as my best mate and I really want to help, but you got to help yourself first xx

Collease, you may have slight issues with the ladies but this thread is one of the best on TSN for a long long time! I salute you!

You Porsche owners, please tell me. When you drop your keys on the bar with the logo showing do you not get a positive reaction?

I'd just laugh, porsche, pftt, gtr, vxr8, anyday x

Mark, you need to actually talk up girls first!

You don't interact with anyone when were out, other than me, or the lads you know.

stop buying dvds and staying in and spend the money going out

I love ya as my best mate and I really want to help, but you got to help yourself first xx

Up totally agree on that point i do need to go out more. But My question was more about how do i talk to people. That's what's hard. Not for you as you can talk to anyone but its very hard for me. But i am going to try and get out more like you say. Just need to not worry so much.

Edited by collease

Buy that book "The Game" that was popular the other year. A mate read it as he'd seen it discussed on tv, he said a lot of the stuff in there was rubbish and make you too much of a player. But, he got a lot out of it when it came to talking to women and although contrived it seems to have helped his confidence when we're out as a group.

If you are not a pub and bar person, then I'd suggest you pick places where the girls will have some symmetry to your likes and hobbies.

If you enjoy food or wine, enrol on a evening class. Sports can be mixed sex, badminton, self defence (judo, karate etc) general keep fit, just find something with mixed classes. Better still if they have socials. Even voluntary work for anything you hold as a passion for.

Not every girl is in to the bar / chat up scene.

I'd forget about pulling and simply take up hobbies that will have single or divorced ladies doing the same as you (doing something for yourself, improving mind and or body). Overtime, you will make friends, and even if none are right they all have mates that you might meet.

There is a bonus to doing active things, if you do end up down the pub and do start talking you can tell them about pastimes and things you have discovered that you like. All good ice breakers, and most girls like men that want to improve themselves and are doing more exciting things than watching tv at home.

New one for you after listening to the radio...

Buy Fifty Shades of Grey. Go for a bus ride, but wait until it's a bus full of women.

Get the book out (ensuring you're facing the females) and go to a page as if you've read to that point. Sit and grin occasionally.

You'll be shagged to death that night, apparently.:roflmao:

You dine in style, bazza :P

:grin: cheers, thats me and my mate Chris in the Aston - soooo classy the pair of us +++

Who did your stripes Bazza?

Hollographics in Winchester - only put them on for LM 2010 but they kind of stayed....

Go out and actually drink, stand at the bar don't hide on a sofa or in a corner, like you do!

:grin: very, very sound advice, the bar is where everyone has to go at some point during the night so you don't miss any opportunities. Its also much better than hanging around outside the toilets +++

:grin: cheers, thats me and my mate Chris in the Aston - soooo classy the pair of us +++

Hollographics in Winchester - only put them on for LM 2010 but they kind of stayed....

:grin: very, very sound advice, the bar is where everyone has to go at some point during the night so you don't miss any opportunities. Its also much better than hanging around outside the toilets +++

We do custom graphics