FOR SALE: Mk5 Golf GTI (2005)

DanoS4

VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI - £7250 O.N.O

DSCF5363.jpg

April 2005 - 05 reg

Currently on a private plate, although not for sale with the car.

Black

1 previous owner (2 including myself).

Full Service History (about 8,000 miles until next service)

12 Months MOT - not even an advisory notice

6 Months Tax

54000 miles (will increase slightly as still in daily use)

All hand books, MOT's, receipts etc

2x Keys - Spare Key has never been used (well, it "belongs" to the Wife.....)

Space-saver wheel has never been used.

Car benefits from Full Electric pack, Auto Headlights/Wipers, Climate Control, factory blue tinted windows, full cloth interior, CD head unit (RCD300), Centre arm-rest.

The ICE has now been removed and the RCD300 re-installed.

My car has wanted for nothing in the 40 months that I've owned it. It's cleaned and polished weekly, always ran on super unleaded and has never been smoked in. The interior is in great condition as is to be expected. The exterior is in good condition also.

Factory Diamond Cut 17" Alloys in original condition (not refurbed), there are a few small scuff-marks but no major damage. 4 new Pirelli tyres all have excellent tread (brand new fronts & backs).

The car has had a new driver's CV Boot, and at the last service, replacement air-scoop components were installed (to replace damaged ones)

No other modifications have been done.

The car was purchased from Stourbridge Volkswagen, and as such is HPI-clear. A new HPI (not supplied) would also indicate that the car is not stolen recovered, has genuine mileage etc.

Everything works exactly as it should and the vehicle is a pleasure to drive. There are no problems with the car and it's never let me down. I went to look at several 'straight' GTI's before I came across this, this car was by far the best!! Any RAC/AA inspection is welcomed.

Any questions or for further info please call 07971856898 (text between 8am-6pm). No canvassers or test-pilots.

Good simple car.

More pictures available here -http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v91/ScoobyDoo555...

Thanks

Dan