Weight loss

PinkPrincess

I've just given up my gym membership. It was getting silly expensive and I can do most of the exercises at home.

Walking is a good start for sure! I guess you need to step up the pace a bit or start cycling and running.

Swimming is also good, although with kids, it's more about Monkey Monkey on the side of the pool.... :D

You really don't want the wife to get too good at that sh!t. :uhoh:

Mine is now a 3rd Dan karate girlie, trains any to brown belt and you really do want someone to be that good. At 53 she has the body of a 30 year old and loves to be demanding. Hows that a bad thing?

She is a real life warrior princess, it's brilliant.... I have said enough.

Anyway, back to feeling a bit better about yourself and increasing your self-confidence, PP.

Although you were very rotund in the first picture, your face looked a lot happier and more inviting. I get all the crazy hair/makeup and piercings is a lifestyle choice, but are you just doing it to appear different because you feel different and are in fact highlighting your differences to the outside world when you want to be accepted?

Take the piercings out, adopt the less-is-more approach to natural-looking makeup and rediscover your natural hair colour. You don't need to over-compensate by a look-at-me appearance, if you have low self-confidence then the sort of attention you have been getting isn't helpful.

Maybe your hubby needs to see the real you again, physically and emotionally.

Wow, I didn't know eldavo had such wise words in him... :grin:

Chri5 - there can be nothing bad in having a fit wife who can defend herself. I was just playing the ancient joke that you wouldn't want her to be able to give you a battering... a mate was in that situation once with a kick boxer, and he didn't (always) enjoy it. Mind you, she was fĂșcking mental too. :P