Jokes please, not read or heard any good one's for a while

Calm Chris

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough (see what I did there) that's where I read it.

What's really funny though is why people continue to think they're innocent.

No. No it isn't. And the 'joke' is making fun of another child that lost her life in the last few days. Well isn't that just ****ing hilarious.

Oh and Arch, when you've stopped being all Daily Mail - the joke isn't "on" Tia Sharp, it's to do with the police force and also the McCann's.

I'll quite happily accept whatever torrent of abuse you wish to throw at me about them, but again - the joke isn't about Madeleine, it's about Kate and Gerry.

Oh and Arch, when you've stopped being all Daily Mail - the joke isn't "on" Tia Sharp, it's to do with the police force and also the McCann's.

I'll quite happily accept whatever torrent of abuse you wish to throw at me about them, but again - the joke isn't about Madeleine, it's about Kate and Gerry.

Ive no abuse to throw and I don't read the Mail. I just don't find jokes that reference dead children or incidents involving dead children 'funny'. It's like dead baby jokes, probably conceived (if you pardon the pun..) by an impotent or childless ****. Call me old fashioned even call me a c**t, I'm all for good humour and a laugh. That's just not it IMO.

Ive no abuse to throw and I don't read the Mail. I just don't find jokes that reference dead children or incidents involving dead children 'funny'. It's like dead baby jokes, probably conceived (if you pardon the pun..) by an impotent or childless ****. Call me old fashioned even call me a c**t, I'm all for good humour and a laugh. That's just not it IMO.

You old fashioned c**t.

;)

dark humour

Is genius. I love it +++ It saddens me how some folk (sorry Arch, I simply don't get it) get so mortifyingly horrified at such humour. They miss the entire essence of the humour to concentrate on the shock.

Is genius. I love it +++ It saddens me how some folk (sorry Arch, I simply don't get it) get so mortifyingly horrified at such humour. They miss the entire essence of the humour to concentrate on the shock.

Yeh, weird isn't it. Sorry it saddens you. Maybe try consoling your partner after a second miscarriage. See what the essence of the humour is like then. +++

We're all entitled to our opinions so I'll just agree to disagree on this one.

Yeh, weird isn't it. Sorry it saddens you. Maybe try consoling your partner after a second miscarriage. See what the essence of the humour is like then. +++

That's not good, hope everything is ok - things have a habit of coming good in the end.

Can understand your feelings a bit better now, I'll still stand by the bad taste joke but "Pope's Nob" - No hard feelings.

Been there too, Arch, and quite recently too, so I feel for you +++

Man walks into a pub looking upset, the barman says "whats up?"

Man says "I just got home to see my wife having sex with my best friend! I'm gutted!"

Barman says "thats terrible, what did you do?"

Man says "I told her to get packed and be gone by the time I got back"

Barman says "and what about your best friend?"

Mans says "I told Rover he was a bad boy and he'd get no biscuits this evening"

:roflmao:

Re-reading the last few posts on this thread, I also stand by my love for dark comedy and always will. To me, it's genius and I laugh at the shock factor element of it rather than being disgusted or hurt by it. I do appreciate that some subjects are far too close to the bone for some and that's understandable. People view comedy differently, thankfully.

I'm a firm believer that offence is taken rather than given.

Feck off, then.

I never intend to cause offence by telling a joke, but if offence is taken by somebody I'm happy to apologise to them.

Sorry… :roflmao:

To them, mind, not to any self righteous patronising tosser who likes to take offence on other people's behalf.

+++

In all seriousness, I can remember some very dark years when infertility-related jokes did not seem at all funny. About five or six doctors later, we now have two lovely kids and I can see how such jokes might reasonably be funny to others, but still find them a little hard to cope with. We all have our trigger points that we need to take care around, and we all have to be understanding as to the trigger points of others.

Apart from Garcon, of course, who we should all abuse at every opportunity :P