Schumacher at Hungarian GP

Luke

Just in case you weren't aware.

MSC lines up in the wrong grid slot. Hence the race start being aborted.

Switches off engine by mistake and has to start from the pit lane, gets given a drive through for speeding through the pit lane BUT because it's before the race starts it should be a fine only and not a drive through. Oh and gets a puncture on a drain on the pit lane. Someone is trying to tell him something!!

And he crashed in both Hungary and Germany free practice sessions.

However.

He is still better than the majority of the grid and is showing better form than Britney (Rosberg) recently, Hungary excepted.

The Mercedes is currently seventh quickest car.

The interesting parallel is Valentinos current struggles at Ducati and his battle to stay motivated.

Really need VR back up the front challenging in MotoGP. Wonder if he'll go back to Yamaha next season? He said his front tyre was like new when they got the bike back, no wear at all. No wonder he's got no front end confidence.

I still think Rossi has what it takes as can be seen in wet weather conditions. But MSC and Mercedes? Not so sure

Really need VR back up the front challenging in MotoGP. Wonder if he'll go back to Yamaha next season? He said his front tyre was like new when they got the bike back, no wear at all. No wonder he's got no front end confidence.

I still think Rossi has what it takes as can be seen in wet weather conditions. But MSC and Mercedes? Not so sure

Would love to Rossi up the front again and I honestly believe he might go back to Yamaha to end his career. If that does happen, I think Stoner will regret his decision to retire as I think he would have liked to prove he could ride that Ducati to try and get one over on Rossi. If Rossi decides to jump Cal will get teh Ducati and let's hope it doesn't break him like many before.

I think MSC has lost his edge and should just retire gracefully

If Mercedes can make some progress with the car during the break, I honestly wouldn't rule out MSC winning a race.

What's more, if he does I think he might be happy to call it a day at the end of the season.

I think he needs to really and give an up-and-coming driver a chance.

Aparently Patently's gagging for a few laps in the Merc ;)