Kp/ecb

Waylander

Hmmm, did you listen to the Tuffers and Vaughan show last night? Lots of discussion about this as you would expect and agree that KP should not play but it shouldn't have got to this.

Oddly enough Vauighan said KP was a delight to manage so there is obviously friction, maybe with Strauss. You can understand KP wanting to earn $2m while he can though so I do have a degree of sympathy for him.

I honestly can't see KP's point at all. Gayle earns bugger all from Windies so you have sympathy with him needing an income stream and hence they make an exception. ECB gives a decent wage so option is top up with what IPL you can get or else purely Chase the $$ at expense of International cricket

I also thought it was laughable him being a mard-arse about the Twitter account and casting aspersions at team mates while he was actually texting opposition about said team mates.

This has been like watching a slow motion car crash for years.

He's such a mercurial player, I can't help think we are better off with a 'steady hand' in the team instead.

it was interesting seeing Swan point out today they haven't lost a one-dayer since KP was dropped from that squad so they can cope.

Hmmm, so with those numbers he not standing to take home an awful lot more than he would do as a full IPL player. I would imagine £400k includes appearance fees which he wouldn't get missing tests so actually the Brucey Bonus isn't as big as it is being made out to be.

All this comes at a shocking time though given the start of the Test this week.

His YouTube video was a bit poor I thought; sort of humble in a not really very humble way!

So, Peirs Morgan categorically says KP didn't send any texts at all, only for KP to apologise for sending some: BBC Sport - Kevin Pietersen apologises for 'provactive texts'

Morgan is a grade A ar5e. If I never saw or heard him again it would be too soon. Tw4t. WTF is he doing commenting on cricket anyway, he should stick to interviewing people nobody gives a sh1t about.