Spartak Moscow

Celtic

Group H:

Manchester United

Braga

Galatasaray

CFR Cluj

City.:roflmao:

Tough draw for City but that's expected as they have no CL pedigree so were always going to get a couple of big clubs. Obviously Real are the stand out team but should fancy home wins against Ajax and BD and then away at one of them and hope that's enough.

The only downside of having a piss easy group is if you get knocked out of it like utd did last year.

Agueroooooooooooooooooo

I agree. I'd rather we had a tougher group but it's reasonable to presume SAF won't let them be as complacent this time.

You're out in the group stages though. You'll not get through that in my opinion.

I'd like you to get through, preferably to the final where we can deprive you of winning a trophy properly instead of by default.:grin:

Keep that one shiny though, cos' we'll be having it back in 10 months time.+++

I have no doubt we won't be winning it this year. Mancini in his wisdom is playing an awful system and then playing people out of position within that system. Zabaleta and Clichy used as Centre backs this season whilst real central defenders sit on the bench.

It's like he is trying to play bad so he wins the argument with Brian Marwood and is given money to spend. Might work but might end in the sack.

One thing he didn't bank on was leading utd due to there general level of shiteness so far, aguerooooooooooo.

We had a very tough first game, I'm not bothered about that result.

The Fulham result was a freak, but we still won. Your squad won't score a better goal than Vidic did.:roflmao:

I'd be more worried about your performance against such a poor team as Liverpool. They're cannon fodder and you should be mincing teams like that.