The S3 is landing soon.

News_Stig

Looks good IMHO, the S models are no longer that exagerated but the subtle styling matches the most likely requirements for the age range of the buyers. If you want to wear a baseball hat backwards buy the Vauxhall VXR range or the Focus STD :P

Wasnt expecting 300 Bhp and the seats have finally been made especially for the S3 like the Mk1 Recaros +++

Wasnt expecting 300 Bhp and the seats have finally been made especially for the S3 like the Mk1 Recaros +++

Unfortunately not. Thought I recognised them after playing on the configurator the other day, here's a screen grab of a 2.0 TDi S line. Sport gets the same seats, just without the S line text.

post-3281-137914487409_thumb.jpg

With or without tints on that timescale?

Both available, it'll just arrive with the opposite to what you ordered to give you that extra bespoke service the Audi customer demands +++

The seats look very similar to those in it's less well off cousin, Seat Leon MK2 Cupra R. Not a good look, IMO.

I will be interesting to see what VW get to do with the engine in the MK7 Golf R, my guess 280bhp

Both available, it'll just arrive with the opposite to what you ordered to give you that extra bespoke service the Audi customer demands +++

The seats look very similar to those in it's less well off cousin, Seat Leon MK2 Cupra R. Not a good look, IMO.

I will be interesting to see what VW get to do with the engine in the MK7 Golf R, my guess 280bhp

Shame they couldn't put a de-tuned RS3 5 -cylinder into it.

Needs some decent sounds from the exhaust.

Love the Exterior...conservatively stealthy...bloomin hate the interior...especially the seats....And is`t it about time Audi offered potential customers some choice when it comes to the interior colour scheme of it`s sporty, high end models...Any colour you like Sir/Madam...as long as it`s black...Oh wait a second; you do have a choice of interior but that will cost an extra 2k+...or whatever they charge for their exclusive lines these days.