M3 Forums

ShaneyB

I look at M3 Cutters. Much more informed and regular than M3 Post - and far fewer Americans. Some guys on there really know their stuff; to the extent that some can reprogram their own cars and have older models with the complete inner workings of the new model iDrive.

M3 Cutters for detailed M3 specific stuff, on here for absolutely everything else including white good recommendations.

M3 Cutters is a bit 'oh ma godz the m3 is da bomb innnit, someone tried to overtake me and i like so totally bummed them off'.

....off set with the odd intelligent poster. My guess is as the E92 M3 falls into the realms of cheaper/obtainable this will get worse.

Repeat together "I am not a snob!"

When I was an M3 owner, there was an excellent site which ran into some copyright difficulties with BMW and, sadly, is no more. A quick search reveals a site called M3 Torque which looks like it has a number of people who were on the old site and this one is alive and running. I can't vouch for how good it is because my M3 days are over but check it out.