Customers house today.

Luke

Got chatting to a customer today. He had a TTS on the drive, company car so it turns out. Said it was a good, pretty fast, comfy motor that you just jump in and go. He then asked if I'd like to see his toys (stop it Mr Bangle!). In the garage was a 996 GT3, had from new and still only 15k miles. Totally mint. But next to it was a Renault Clio Williams (mk2) that was even better. Amazing condition, all original. The interiors on cars have er, moved in a bit! But what a great little motor. A nice surprise.

I had a similar experience a few years ago whilst in Edinburgh. In the garage (next to the cinema room - authentic cinema room!), client had a mint late speed yellow 993 Turbo which he hardly used. He even offered it to me for £45k. To this day, I wish I'd had the money then.

Friend of mine had a 19 16v too, back in the day, in blue metallic. Decent looking car and went well - but he didn't keep it long because of the build issues they had at the time.

Yep mine was blue too, it was quick when it worked, and handled well, very light back end as per most French cars, looked great at the time, loaded with kit, electric everything, full leather, just a shame bits constantly fell off.

I went to a blokes house back in the 90's with an Uncle. I can't remember what it was for but I think it was a guy he knew at work.

Anyway, the guy had a Ford Probe. I didn't like them then and I don't like them now when I look back at them. Absolutely crap.

However, the lack of credibility in owning a Ford Probe was easily made up for when we walked around the back of the house (where a gravel route led to) and saw what was parked out there.

His wifes Ford Probe.

Yes, two shite cars. I'm afraid there was no glorious ending to this one.:roflmao:

I went to a blokes house back in the 90's with an Uncle. I can't remember what it was for but I think it was a guy he knew at work.

Anyway, the guy had a Ford Probe. I didn't like them then and I don't like them now when I look back at them. Absolutely crap.

However, the lack of credibility in owning a Ford Probe was easily made up for when we walked around the back of the house (where a gravel route led to) and saw what was parked out there.

His wifes Ford Probe.

Yes, two shite cars. I'm afraid there was no glorious ending to this one.:roflmao:

You old tease! :roflmao: