C63 AMG pick up - special!

bazza_g

:grin: I'm grinning like a cheshire cat - Mercedes really have not put a foot wrong throughout the sales, ordering and handover process - professional in every detail! In fact my sales guy, John Tranter at Mercedes Benz World Brooklands, deserves a special mention for a) putting up with me and b) for being a quality salesman (and I've never felt compelled to say anything like that before) +++

The car is beautiful, the black, black wheels and black/red interior works perfectly. It sounds incredible even only being able to rev to 4,500rpm - will get some proper pics done soon but here's a few to share +++

C31E7BA8-211E-4F27-B1B8-F5623CF82E5B-9765-000007BE7CA69E64.jpg

1C0EB6C2-AB33-4BF0-A1A6-2AE2CC75EEDD-9765-000007BE6C3433A6.jpg

B0C0A616-BE2D-46E0-B895-04E19D17BA0B-9765-000007BE5D31E5EC.jpg

C9236A5B-53BE-4321-8933-21E714D2D33E-9765-000007BE82D20713.jpg

Edited by bazza_g

Like it!

The red bits inside are lovely too, breaks up the swathes of black nicely, never experienced anything other than utter professionalism when buying any of our Mercs over the years either, so it's not just because you bought a special one, they treat us the same too!

:grin: cheers all, it does feel a bit special and sounds just plain dirty :roflmao:

The GTR went back in August but there was a bit of a delay in the AMG engine plant (very popular!) so I've been driving mum's 1.9tdi Fabia for a few weeks. The little Skoda and I came to an agreement, its not the fastest car in the world but very capable and great fun to hussle along whilst remaining within the speed limit! MB don't sell any other brand used so MB retail put it into auction, there's a thread somewhere as I went to see it go after a friend in the trade tipped me off +++

As for the Milltek question the C63 Coupe system hasn't been officially released yet, the standard system is actually pretty loud so I'm going to hang on to see what happens as the miles (and revs) increase :D

As for the Milltek question the C63 Coupe system hasn't been officially released yet, the standard system is actually pretty loud so I'm going to hang on to see what happens as the miles (and revs) increase :D

I think that's very sensible. I've yet to hear a C63 AMG on a standard system that I haven't thought sounded fantastic to begin with. Plus, the modified systems always make me think the cars are trying too hard - because most of them are very loud indeed and seem to give the car a sound that seems a little 'rough'. As you say, see what you think to it to begin with, enjoy those gorgeous notes and if you want to change it in the future, then you'll have plenty of time to evaluate what's available.

:grin: cheers all, it does feel a bit special and sounds just plain dirty :roflmao:

Bazza, many congrats on the black beauty!!! I can confirm that the soundtrack will "mature" as you get past the bedding in stage.....:)

Stunning piece of kit, you're really going for the James Bond look with the number plate on it aren't you...

:grin: that plate has been on all my cars since the mk4 R32 in 2003!

It comes after A-Nut and B-Nut in the RS Components catalogue +++
"D-nut"?

Oh, wait... I get it... :roflmao:

no idea what you're talking about? :roflmao: