New motor: 640d Gran Coupe

Booster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another second hand S5 you mean? MRC are getting some stunning results from the V6 in terms of power, torque and 0-60 times. The guy I bought a set of B8 winter wheels from is having his S4 tuned there Monday. Supersprint offer a stainless straight through centre X pipe to replace the factory centre boxes: fitment retains the factory rear boxes and quad finishers, ideal if you want the OE look but more burble. Milltek release their valvesonic Exhaust next year apparently too

As I keep telling folk, 99% of the roads wouldn't bother me. Unfortunately the 1% that would are the ones that allow me to leave the house and get home. You know the hills I have to face to get half a mile from my house, I don't think a set of winter tyres is going to solve that problem.

As I keep telling folk, 99% of the roads wouldn't bother me. Unfortunately the 1% that would are the ones that allow me to leave the house and get home. You know the hills I have to face to get half a mile from my house, I don't think a set of winter tyres is going to solve that problem.

Depends what the 'other' car choice you had in mind is I guess...