Help needed in Teesside

andymn87

Hi all

i bought an A4 avant quattro a few weeks back and have a few niggly problems.

Most urgent is my washer bottle or tubing is leaking, can smell it in the car.

Is there anyone in Teesside who can sort this for me - I don't want a visit to the local dealer if I can help it.

i know there are some great people on these forums - which is why I'm asking for help- I'll pay the going rate.

i work 30 miles away from home and I honestly haven't the time to try and find the fault myself.

im desperate- please help

IIRC it's quite common for the hose to fall off for the rear wash wipe and squirt into the rear load area. That would explain the smell in the cabin.

Check to see if the rear wash sprays, if not then there are guides online showing you which bit of trim to remove to get to it.

Yeah, thanks for the info mate.

i guess I could fix it if I had the time- this is why I want to pay to have it done.

Check to see if the rear wash sprays, if not then there are guides online showing you which bit of trim to remove to get to it.

Just sayin': https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&spell=1&q=A4+avant+rear+washer+leak&sa=X&ei=Vmq-UKGGMerV4QSNp4HYBA&ved=0CCsQvwUoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=5e3a588fe1463c4a&bpcl=39580677&biw=1634&bih=986

Like Dave said, the leaky washer line is common problem there's a few ideas on a fix in the above link.

Have you removed the cover that gives access to the amp in the boot, its on the right hand side opposite where the oil pouch is. I seem to recall if there's washer fluid collecting on there, it indicates where the fault is. Or I might be completely wrong.

There is a friendly Audi tech for hire a bit further north than you, not far from Tyneside Audi - if your work takes you 30 miles north of Teesside he might be able to help.

• 3 months later...
Hi all

i bought an A4 avant quattro a few weeks back and have a few niggly problems.

Most urgent is my washer bottle or tubing is leaking, can smell it in the car.

Is there anyone in Teesside who can sort this for me - I don't want a visit to the local dealer if I can help it.

i know there are some great people on these forums - which is why I'm asking for help- I'll pay the going rate.

i work 30 miles away from home and I honestly haven't the time to try and find the fault myself.

im desperate- please help

We're in teeside are u