Time capsule and Apple TV3

NeilB

I've done this but with different kit; a Western Digital MyBook thingy attached to an airport extreme to allow it to be accessed wirelessly. Content can then be accessed from a mac, apple tv etc.

I then went a step further and used an app call stream-to-me which allows streaming of films and music (include content NOT in itunes and in incompatible formats) to i-devices. Very clever + seamless little app.

I've done this but with different kit; a Western Digital MyBook thingy attached to an airport extreme to allow it to be accessed wirelessly. Content can then be accessed from a mac, apple tv etc.

I then went a step further and used an app call stream-to-me which allows streaming of films and music (include content NOT in itunes and in incompatible formats) to i-devices. Very clever + seamless little app.

Now that is interesting, as I've been looking at the My Book Live Personal Clouds for a few weeks, they any good?