Luxury all inclusive in Europe

Booster

I've always fancied Forte Village in Sardinia ... not sure they are AI. Clubmed have always been good, lots of things to get the kids involved and some adult stuff too.

Looks great! Have requested a price.....!!

Andrew, i have been to La Manga a few times as a mate has a place out there. Looking for somewhere different but thanks anyway!

Andy, it's too far and too hot for my youngest!

Been recommended this place but it isn't all inclusive and the only criticisms I have seen on TA is that the food and drink are expensive hence looking for somewhere like this but AI:

Resort Borgo Egnazia: hotel esclusivo in Puglia

A lot of Italy, Sardinia, Sicily aren't known for the AI side of the market, they aren't interested in the brits abroad brigade but yes drinks can be pricey ... as with most 5* hotels, be very interested to see what price forte village comes in at ... havnt got your number so ill pm u laters ++*

Pm sent+++

Just booked this place today:

Luxury Family Hotels Greece, Luxury Resort Halkidiki, Sani Beach Club

Full board with choice of 9 from 16 restaurants. Discounted rates in the other seven a la carte ones. Looks like good fun for the kids!

Got a bungalow so kids have their own room.

Just booze and activities to pay for. As you say, not much doing in the way of AI in Europe.

Thanks for the input folks!

• 2 months later...

Well guess where im going in 4 weeks? +++

Wife just surprised me with our 7th year wedding Anni gift by booking us a week away at the Sani Beach Hotel which part of the same complex you have booked Booster!

Cant bloody wait for it as the reviews are excellent too and taking our 5 year old outside of school holidays (dont shoot me) for what will be our first proper holiday since we went to Canada 5 years ago when the little one was only 6 months old.

The reviews look excellent too.

Good for families - Sani Beach Hotel, Sani Traveller Reviews - TripAdvisor

This holiday has been a long time coming and i will be sure to provide you with my review of the place. +++