Absolutely gutted

Mook

I don't dislike Hamilton - I just think he's turned into an arrogant prick and going to Mercedes was like pissing on your father when he's spent most of his life bringing you up and looking after you. Merc probably offered him more money, which, to me, shows he's shallow and is chasing some possible future glory against two existing teams in McLaren and Ferrari who have the best winning records of any of the teams.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly he gets pissed off if things don't go all his way this year.

I just think he's turned into an arrogant prick and going to Mercedes was like pissing on your father when he's spent most of his life bringing you up and looking after you.

He actually did that as well, not literally of course, it's been since he sacked his father and went to the celeb management agency that his attitude, and his driving, have gone downhill.

1. Romain Grosjean Lotus Renault 01:18.218 95

2. Paul di Resta Force India F1 01:19.003 95

3. Daniel Ricciardo Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:19.134 83

4. Mark Webber Red Bull 01:19.338 101

5. Nico H├╝lkenberg Sauber 01:19.502 99

6. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 01:19.519 15

7. Sergio Perez McLaren 01:19.572 81

8. Felipe Massa Ferrari 01:19.914 78

9. Pastor Maldonado Williams 01:20.693 71

10. James Rossiter Force India F1 01:21.273 19

11. Giedo van der Garde Caterham 01:21.311 88

12. Luiz Razia Marussia 01:23.537 31

Looks as though Grosjean didn't hit anyone+++

I heard two stories about Mr. Hamilton recently from some people serving him.

1. A kid runs up, racing cap on, eager to say hello in a bar. Lewis' dad leaps up, stops the child saying "don't talk to my son" - all the while LH was on his phone texting and didn't look up once.

2. Asked to sign a book for a charity raffle at a well used hotel post dinner by the owner of this hotel, he stating "there isn't anything in it for me".

Sounds like a grade A ar5e to me.

I've no axe to grind with Hamilton, if I'm honest I think F1 is a bit sh1t and don't really follow it but those were the stories I heard from a person who had witnessed them.

Luke - I'm not far from McLaren HQ if you want me to drop in some flowers from you for his attention or something?

I've no axe to grind with Hamilton, if I'm honest I think F1 is a bit sh1t and don't really follow it but those were the stories I heard from a person who had witnessed them.

Luke - I'm not far from McLaren HQ if you want me to drop in some flowers from you for his attention or something?

He won't be there as he's not a McLaren driver any more. I can understand you missed his move to Mercedes as it wasn't well publicised.+++

Niw that is funny, without meaning to be!