NASCAR Is Dangerous

Andy_Bangle

Top 10 for the whole race, led for a bit,

Danica started in Pole which she lost by the end of the first lap (got it back in lap 126, only to pit a couple of laps later) :uhoh: Still not bad for her for her 11th Sprint Cup start I guess, better than Juan-Pablo Montoya race.

After three hours and ten minutes racing, there were 24 cars on the lead lap; 14 drivers led the race with 29 lead changes; 43 drivers started, 35 made it to the finish; and there were six cautions that swallowed up 24 laps. Plus 200,000 tailgate party spectators - Bernie could still learn a lot.

What I have learnt from American sports is that if you make it too exciting, people stop eating for too long. You have to make it vaguely exciting, so that you can dip in and out of it over the course of several hours between courses and still understand the rules after four cases of low alcohol beer +++

Oh, and the ability to put several adverts per hour without actually missing any action.

Danica started in Pole which she lost by the end of the first lap (got it back in lap 126, only to pit a couple of laps later) :uhoh: Still not bad for her for her 11th Sprint Cup start I guess, better than Juan-Pablo Montoya race.

Speaking of which, what's he up to these days? Is he still doing Nascar? And Rubens?

What I have learnt from American sports is that if you make it too exciting, people stop eating for too long. You have to make it vaguely exciting, so that you can dip in and out of it over the course of several hours between courses and still understand the rules after four cases of low alcohol beer +++

Oh, and the ability to put several adverts per hour without actually missing any action.

You've hit the nail on the head there buddy :D