Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo

Andy_Bangle

Filling the gap between the current 3 Series offerings and the outgoing M3 (we're not likely to even see the new M3 and M4 until September's Frankfurt show, nor be able to buy one until after that), the B3 Bi-Turbo brings serious performance to the F30 3er. As the name indicates, two turbochargers are used to force-feed BMW's 3.0-litre inline-six engine, for a total output of 410 horsepower and 442 pound-feet of torque. That power offers a big jump from even the BMW 335i sedan, and will push the B3 to 62 miles per hour in just 4.2 seconds and on to a top speed of 190 miles per hour. Alpina's own sport suspension underpins the thing, while the power is modulated by way of a eight-speed automatic transmission.

post-2214-137914494284_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914494288_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914494292_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914494295_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914494299_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914494303_thumb.jpg

This interior would be a good reason :eek:

48001d1362571709-alpina-b3-bi-turbo-15-alpina-b3-biturbo-geneva.jpg

Looks alright to me, so long as you haven't got any kids, or wear dark coloured clothes, or ever get dirty hands!

As for the wheels, I think they are a classic design that has stood the test of time, an Alpina wouldn't be right without them, they are an instant way of identifying one.

Well the new drive is looking awesome... I think it's a good effort by BMW. Because the exterior of the car is looking very nice and the color combination of interior is also awesome. Thanks for sharing this good review of the car. It's a complete luxurious car.

Your mastery of the English language is quite amazing. Just so you know - if you decide to start spamming the site with a load of shite, you'll be out of here quicker than a wench running away from Tipex (that's pretty quick, by the way). Otherwise, welcome to TsN...

Your mastery of the English language is quite amazing. Just so you know - if you decide to start spamming the site with a load of shite, you'll be out of here quicker than a wench running away from Tipex (that's pretty quick, by the way). Otherwise, welcome to TsN...

Please excuse our head of Public Relations Ferris001, it's his moody time of the month :D