Going More Sensbile - Sort of...

akira

So after M5's, RS6's (V8 and V10) and my much loved R8 V10 (now sold) I pickup my A6 Avant Bio TDI Black Edition hopefully on Saturday. Went for Daytona Grey with a few necessary extras (Tech Pack and advanced key)

My Mrs is inheriting my A4 black edition (big upgrade from her Fiat 500)

Looking forward to some sensible performance now with both Kids and Dogs being able to be in the same car at the same time.

Really looking forward to stretching the legs of the 3.0 Bi-Turbo, heard great things about the engine!

So after M5's, RS6's (V8 and V10) and my much loved R8 V10 (now sold) I pickup my A6 Avant Bio TDI Black Edition hopefully on Saturday. Went for Daytona Grey with a few necessary extras (Tech Pack and advanced key)

My Mrs is inheriting my A4 black edition (big upgrade from her Fiat 500)

Looking forward to some sensible performance now with both Kids and Dogs being able to be in the same car at the same time.

Really looking forward to stretching the legs of the 3.0 Bi-Turbo, heard great things about the engine!

It's a great engine - done 10k now, and it's deceptively fast!

So after M5's, RS6's (V8 and V10) and my much loved R8 V10 (now sold) I pickup my A6 Avant Bio TDI Black Edition hopefully on Saturday.

How did it compare to the S6 4.0 V8 turbo? Its proving to be as economical as the 3.0 V6 supercharged in the S4! Plus the quoted horsepower figure is also proving to be rather conservative......