Adam - a million choices - I don't think so

craigyb

Am I missing something here, not that I would be interested in buying a car called "Adam" or even "Adam Glam", but Vauxhall are touting this as the car with a million choices. I've just been on the Vaxhall website and it just looks like a small family car with about 5 engine choices and a several colours and 3 trim levels, how do they get a million out of that?

Lots of different colours, engines, wheels and options. It looks like they are going after a cheaper Mini market where you can customise the car to the N'th degree thus why if you look at every single combination possible it could end up being a million I guess.

the name is naff. For a small 'city' car its actually pretty good though, I've been in a 1.2 70hp and 1.4 100 hp and both were pretty nippy, the 100hp version was actually quite good fun, handled well enough around the roundabouts and for a 'cheap' car didn't feel too bad and would I consider one against an Audi A1? Yes, because with an Audi cant have a S-line with the sticker pack, but with the Vauxhall I can have pretty much what I want, so for a small fun runabout I'll take the having what I want option please.