Pussy most mornings!

S3Bangs

I believe there is some legal wording around cats and dogs.

In that 'dogs are their owners responsibility' but cats are not.

Therefore cats can do pretty much anything they like and there is no legal recourse.... Sadly.

Not a fan of cats and have happily thrown things at them as they wander through the garden (and into the kitchen!!), but would draw the line at shooting an unarmed one...

Cats are bastards! Hate the bloody things. Bird who rented next door had one that used to piss on our flat roof just under the window - and to make matters worse it used to sit on the sill and drag its fecking claws down the upvc window frame.

The number of times I twatted it on the nose yet it still fecking came back until -- a big bag of reduced oranges from spasda - promptly peeled and chucked all over the roof and sill - peel and segments which I torn so the juice ran out - didn't look the best but the bastard stayed away until they rotted away!

Another thing to try.......... Buy some plant pots and plant some Lavender or Rosemary. Grow them well and the smell should keep the cats away.

Any fences, and you could put some string/cable across from post to post halfway up. Should hinder the cat from getting up the fence......*

* = put some bird spikes under it, in case it slips after trying..............