You can count how many nice toys...

Mook

Brilliant, that Macca wasn't hanging around!

To all you moaners, what's the point of owning a super car if you can't put your foot down on a M-way slip road?

Would you prefer to see them trundling through London at 5mph?

Tell me any of you would have done anything different in the same situation? Christ, I'd have had a go in the Galaxy if I was caught up in that!

We don't do toll booths properly in this country, in Italy, every car, at every toll booth, might as well be on the starting grid of an F1 race, even a 600cc Fiat Panda driven by a 90 year old woman will try and do you away from the line!

It was the mad swerving and pushing other motorists out of the way that was twuntish behaviour. The black corsa, caravans and HGVs had to be really careful as they nearly ended up in a crash through no fault of their own.

I'm all for "making progress" but not at the inconvenience of others whenever possible.

You're all right. If you have a proper car, you should use it properly, but you should also respect those around you.

There's a place where antics like that are fine, but it's not on the road or (for that matter) a track day. Get a proper licence & go racing +++

We don't do toll booths properly in this country, in Italy, every car, at every toll booth, might as well be on the starting grid of an F1 race, even a 600cc Fiat Panda driven by a 90 year old woman will try and do you away from the line!

Well said. +++

God the sound of that Murcielago V12...........

*dribbles over desk*

Well I'll have to follow the crowd on this one - What a bunch of nobends - that's exactly why Mr Plod is so against the rest of us 'making progress' because the 50 morons left a pile up blocking the M6 for 8 hours behind them - I like to join a motorway swiftly, but we've actually had 3 people at work been pulled for doing exactly what was in that Video - moving straight into the outside lane by Police at jnc14 M1 between 14 and Newport P Services.

So go ahead and enjoy your nice car, I'd sure as hell enjoy mine, but don't do it at the expense of everyone else who likes their nice car.

.....but we've actually had 3 people at work been pulled for doing exactly what was in that Video - moving straight into the outside lane.....

I've got no issue with people moving into lane three if they are already doing 70/80 mph. Its people who go straight into lane three doing 50 mph I have a concern with. Had I not jumped on the anchors, my S4 would have mounted the Ford Fusion who did this to me entering from the slip road on a three lane section of the A14 earlier this year.

Ok so many a prat in that video especially when there are a few slow moving caravans at times.

But what is the rarest car in that lot then, I spotted a 959 towards the end thats got to be right up there. I'm not a fan of Porsche but that is the car that started my fascination of cars, more the stats than anything at the time I think.