We love you Wigan, we do.

Luke

I read that Wigan were at 15/1 to win tonight, but all the bookies I find have 8/1 now. Was ready to chuck £20 at that to help dry the tears, but not sure now. Can't beleive I missed 11/1 on cup final day - Definitely would have had some of that!

Hopefully it'll just be a 5-0 drubbing.

Two teams with everything to play for, both like to play good football. Really looking forward to this tonight.

Wigan can be very hard work, there a weird lot who sometimes play great football.

I am not looking forward to tonight because they have the relegation fight, and rather than being knackered from the weekend I suspect they will play for a win via the adrenalin carry over / survival instinct.

Arsenal have been appalling recently, results mostly good, but the playing standard shows no desire and lacking any understanding of the word effort.

I'm so miffed that I almost think the best result for Arsenal would be to drop points, come 5th and outside the CL for next year. Maybe that would be the catalyst for serious change within.

The only way for Sunderland to get relegated is for Wigan to beat Villa by a small margin and Sp*rs absolutely batter Sunderland. I expect you would enjoy that. Otherwise, there's always next year. They're not going to get any better very quickly.

If Wigan win their last 2 games and Sunderland lose, both Wigan and villa would finish ahead of Sunderland. Muhahaha.

With nothing else to do this evening I have decided to watch this. First game of football I've watched in what must be 5 years and I'm quite enjoying it. If I was a football fan I'd be an Arsenal supporter mostly because of Steve Jackson on Kiss back in the day and his Ian Wright jingles, and also because of Bergkamp and Henry; I liked watching them play years ago.

Not too much play acting either which has been the most pleasant thing of all. I'm not converted though, I think I've just been lucky.

Speak for yourself? Que?

As a Spurs fan and a our oldest rivals being Arsenal and both teams trying to get 4th place we were desperate for Wigan to win or draw. So at 1-1 we were happy but at 4-1 we certainly weren't!

We love you Sunderland, we do, we love you Sunderland, we do. Oh, Sunderland we love you :fecker:

Now all I have to do is get Milo my secret agent to find the hotel the Newcastle squad are playing in and fix the pre match fish pie.

We can't really poison the Spurs squad again.

48451d1368565608-we-love-you-wigan-we-do-image.jpg

post-5943-137914497759_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chri5