[Audi A3/S3] 8P 2.0 TDI Service Schedule (Inspections)

GrahamS4

I secured an 11K mile 2011 A3 yesterday at an Audi dealer. I was paying so much attention to whether it had had an oil service (I was pleased to find it had been on fixed intervals from new and had actually had 2 oil changes) that I completely overlooked the inspection service aspect. I need to figure out what inspection should it of had and when would the next scheduled work is to be expected.

Now if it has any scheduled service work coming up soon I am sure I can arrange it, as the approved used conditions dictate this. I might need to remind the dealer however, hence some fact finding ;)

So can anyone assist me in identify the service schedule (most specifically the inspection and additional work rather than oil) for a 2.0 TDI quattro (manual) please?

thanks

Graham

Edited by GrahamS4

Doesn't the service book explain?

Of course it does. Given I don't have the car and want to find out before I do, is why I have posted here asking assistance from someone that does have a service book and can easilly check or post up a pic of the relevant pages.

Of course it does. Given I don't have the car and want to find out before I do, is why I have posted here asking assistance from someone that does have a service book and can easilly check or post up a pic of the relevant pages.

My bad, you said "secured" which I took to mean you now owed it and would have access to the service book.

Oil changes are on AVS, usually 20k or two years, whichever comes first. Our family Sportback 2.0 TDI 140 does circa 12k a year and we've stuck it on annual servicing, alternating between a full service and an oil service.

Things are clearer now I have the car. The car has had an inspection and all is up to date and no scheduled work for a year as it should be.

That said the pollen filter had not been marked as changed and that was the only additional work item that was due between new and 2 years. For £17 for an original one and 10 mins to fit, I have just popped a fresh one in and won't loose any sleep over it.

Just spotted the pics elsewhere, looks good +++

Any A3 quattros are rare, but Sport quattros seem to be super rare compared to quattro S lines. Yes I'm biased, but I still think the Sport is a better set up than the S line. The new shape sees no difference in suspension height between Sport and S line, but the old shape sees the S line 10mm lower than the Sport, and its pointlessly hard for a diesel daily driver.