iOS7

Arch

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not had any stability problems, but OMG battery life is shot. Normal day i get through the day with 50% remaining, nothing different today and I'm having to look for a charger in the office, 12% remaining, thats 6hrs on standby since last full charge. I'll have to pay more attention over next couple of days, but even by iphone standards thats sh1t3.

Not had any stability problems, but OMG battery life is shot. Normal day i get through the day with 50% remaining, nothing different today and I'm having to look for a charger in the office, 12% remaining, thats 6hrs on standby since last full charge. I'll have to pay more attention over next couple of days, but even by iphone standards thats sh1t3.

It's the opposite for me, I'm getting much better battery live with beta 4 than I did with beta 3. Beta 2 was a bit iffy though from what I remember.

I have somehow used my data allowance in 5 days as well :confused:

Go to Settings, Mobile then scroll down and you should be able to see how much mobile data each app has used. You can also turn off mobile data for individual apps. Nice.