Veyron vs Juke R (tuned)...

bazza_g

All you have to do in a Veyron is press the go pedal, the car does everything else, I think the Juke driver just had better reactions, and being much lighter it was quicker off the mark.

I'm surprised how long it took the Veyron to reel it back in though, given all the stats about it being faster than XYZ to whatever speed even if the other car had a rolling start etc.

There's other vids of Veyrons getting to 1/4miles nearly 0.75 sec quicker and to the end 1.5 secs quicker.

I don't think it a good run. I am surprised though how many tuned cars seem to be able to give it a run. After all the probs VW had with the cooling etc it's impressive for smaller tuners to be able to run so well. Then again I bet none are as drivable day to day as the Veyron.

I don't think that's a stock Juke. Inspired, I tried something similar in my wife's 1.5dci Juke earlier today. Unfortunately, it was a bit sluggish in comparison. Fortunately, I found all the bits and the car gets swapped for a new one in about 2 months anyway :uhoh: