How many R32 owners have V6 number plates?

cgjones

Well the 04 plate I originally wanted for my R32 was nearly a grand, and in the end I could not justify spending that on one of the new style plates, so in the end I decided to go for a V6 plate at over half the price.

Also if I decide to sell the R32 at a later date, I can transfer the V6 plate onto my other car (which is not an 04 car)

There is a method to my madness.... jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well the 04 plate I originally wanted for my R32 was nearly a grand, and in the end I could not justify spending that on one of the new style plates, so in the end I decided to go for a V6 plate at over half the price.

Also if I decide to sell the R32 at a later date, I can transfer the V6 plate onto my other car (which is not an 04 car)

There is a method to my madness.... jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

so you wont buy a V8 next then jump.gif

did you get ur plate from DVLA or NEWREG?

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

Mine will say 'RED R32', although I'd prefer having one of those cool Euro style plates. Ours in the States are short & stubby as you know.

Not sure how your laws work across the pond, but mine will cost $25 annually upon vehicle registration.

cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

On this side of the pond you get what you're given unless you want to buy a plate that looks like something cool or makes a word etc.

You can't just have what you want.

The DVLA issue the plates and define the rules as to what numbers and letters and how they are set out.

Plates which have or will be issued that look cool, spell words, names, etc go for a lot of money!

I wanted BRE 77 S and it was over £14,000!!! Plates are up for sale into the hundreds of thousands!! K1NGS, S1NGH, etc go for ££££££'s