Just had a vasectomy

drpellypo

And what a totally painless easy thing it was too! Took from beginning to end less than 10 mins. If anyone is worried about getting it done for any reason, don't, cos I am softer than a big fat girls blouse and I did it, so you can.

Allow me :crackpipe:

Cool-story-bro.jpg

30?

I can only assume you are a bit of a cradle snatcher, as you come across as a right miserable old git on here.

I'm 36, so not as old as most of you old farts!

Prior to Mrs T (6 years ago), I was shagging an 18 year old, which is a massive confidence boost, and just proves that it doesn't matter what you look like, or how fat you are, if you've got the patter, you'll always find someone to sit on your cock!

Prior to Mrs T (6 years ago), I was shagging an 18 year old, which is a massive confidence boost, and just proves that it doesn't matter what you look like, or how fat you are, if you've got the patter, you'll always find someone to sit on your cock!

How is Jonathan, do you keep in touch?

So that's what they mean by 18 - 30 ?

I thought the same many years ago when I had mine till the pain started after a couple of days and continued for about the next 6 years , turns out they cut through a nerve or tied off a nerve one or other,should have known better than going for the snip at 6.45pm on a Friday night, treatment included anesthetic injections to the tubes very painful for a couple of seconds then like superman for the rest of the day could have dropped a slab on them and would'nt have noticed lol

You say tomato, I say tomato, essentially, he's no longer a proper man so he might as well have! :wink:

Ah you see, that's where you're not right, Tipex. I know. Hard to believe, but you're not :P

If you disconnect your tubes, you keep producing 90+% of your testosterone. If you chop your bollox of, you don't (the rest gets made in your adrenal glands, but it's a very small amount). So there ;)