Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix

Andy_Bangle

British Grand Prix

29 June

Practice 1 (repeat): 06:40-08:15, BBC Two

Practice 2 (repeat): 08:15-09:55, BBC Two

Practice 3: 09:55-11:05, BBC Two/BBC Two HD & 09:55-11:05, BBC Radio 5 live sports extra & BBC Sport website

Qualifying: 12:15-14:20, BBC One & 12:55-14:05, BBC Radio 5 live sports extra & BBC Sport website

30 June

Grand Prix live: 12:10-15:30, BBC One & 12:00-15:30, BBC Red Button & 13:00-15:00 BBC Radio 5 live & BBC Sport website

F1 Forum: 15:30-16:30, BBC Red Button

Grand Prix highlights: 19:00-20:00, BBC Three & BBC Red Button

Jeez, Lewis 'grumpy' Hamilton is at it again. Moan, moan, moan. He's started to get on my t1ts now. Man up and sort yourself out.

He doesn't like it when his team mate is faster - that is, after all, why he left McLaren. But he thought he could beat Nico easily.

Have to say, I've been very impressed with Nico - put him in a decent car and he'll be World Champion.

Shame.

I liked Buttons comment today 'We've improved, we were 1.5 secs off the pace, now we're only a second'. McLaren have fallen to new levels of poo.

Ferrari don't look much better either. Can see RedBull being 1 and 2 tomorrow after the Mercs pull in for tyres.

Can't see beyond RB myself, either.

Lewis will be fired up, but I think he'll overcook his tyres - leaving Rosberg to take the fight to the RBs, as he's nowhere near as hard on his tyres.

It's all gone badly wrong for Ferrari and Lotus, though - real surprise to see the pace of the Torro Rosso and Force India - both teams are really knocking on the door of the top teams now.