USB Flash drive stopped working

Booster

4gb flash drive working fine this morning. Used it to move some files between two pc's and now it has stopped working.

Windows recognizes it as it plays the bing-bong noise and the LED on it lights up but it doesn't show up in My Computer.

Anyone got any ideas? Bangle, you normally have a link for this type of stuff don't you? :grin:

If I right click on Disk 1 I get:

Change drive letters and paths

Properties

Help

If I right click on Disk 2 I get:

Convert to dynamic disk

Convert to GPT disk

Properties

Help

I have run the software and it says that it is recovering all the files, the countdown timer gets to zero and then nothing happens. Run it three times now and at the end it becomes unresponsive and even task manager can't shut it down so I have to reboot every time:confused:

Thanks Andy.

It has some stats for my business on it that I use to produce graphs once a year. I have hard copies of the data so will get one of the office lackies to transpose it back to Excel if our IT support firm can't recover it.

The only reason it had to move between pc's (which is what I think Knackered it as I freely admit I didn't do the safe remove thing) was down to the fact that my printer is an awkward pile of crap and prints everything in colour except Excel charts.