C63 AMG's

fatcat

Sorry, I've resisted for ages but I can't help it.

*twitch* *twitch*

Apostrophes | Punctuation Rules

Rule 11 : Exceptions

:P

I've no issue with an apostrophe being used to clarify things. Often when it's acronyms or capitals etc, it helps to communicate easier. In I.T. (we have the odd acronym ;) ) and it happens a lot and there'd be more confusion with using it like this.

I think it's to do with writing for a living. I can't help but spot these things.

One day, I'll be found by the side of the track, arguing with a marshall... "No, no, where your report says 'Car number 4 span off and damaged it's wing', there really shouldn't be an apostrophe in there..."

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/general-cars/138479-so-what-your-2013-car-plans-then-4.html#post1680463

So Bazza and Biscuits, what are your opinions on the C63 AMG? Are they worth it?

Tell me before I buy one...

Nice! Erm, short story - nearly 8k miles now and its running sweeeeeeeeet! The engine is a masterpiece, not the quickest thing on the planet but more than enough power to make the relatively skinny tyres hoon at every opportunity :D

Looks are great, build quality is excellent - equipment/interior is well ahead of my last BMW (E9x) and light years ahead of the GTR - gets a very positive reaction from others. In fact the only downside is the fuel consumption which isn't very good at all - though in 8k miles its only needed 1L of oil addded :tu

First service due at 12k miles or November whichever comes first - bit of a hooligan-mobile, my only regret is that I didn't have the extra £50k for the black series :roflmao:

Baz is best to give you a more thorough review as mine hasn't been made yet :(. Not due till end of September.

From the c30 min test drive, it's a proper piece of kit. Very well put together and has an engine noise to die for.

I can't flipin wait !!!

I couldn't (flipin wait!): http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/general-cars/138479-so-what-your-2013-car-plans-then-4.html#post1680606