Knock knock - can I come in please??

Smudge

I'm probably reading it wrong, but the bottom line of this section doesn't look quite right:

3. Wheels/tyres

[PQ3] 20x9J 5-arm Rotor Titanium alloys

[F06] 20x9J 5-Arm Rotor Titanium

[H3A] Tires 195/45 R15 V

Yes, that was pointed out to me yesterday..... Not sure quite how that has come out that way, the info given is the report the dealers sent from the VIN..........

Having driven the car, I am convinced that an extra 5" of Rubber has been gained since build. :cool:

Saw a grey one this morning.

It had the standard exhaust and was too damn quiet, as he came past me. I had the window down and the cnut didn't blip it, floor it or anything :(.

Soooo, go get an aftermarket fitment!

The new ones seem to be silent at idle, even if they sound decent at full chat, under load, or when you snap off the throttle. The current RS6 with sport exhaust pops and bangs on the overrun, but at idle you can barely hear it running!

Nice to see that you two have the same level of respect for one another that you always did :grin:+++

Busby,

It's all lies. We don't still see each other, but he still tries to stalk me which is quite disconcerting. That why I had to move out to the country.....

Also, I will always be younger than you Smithers, my tractor is the nuts and just you wait till I get my LM wheels for next year....don't give it large just because you're sticking some RS badges on your S-line diesel.

ANWAY! Enough of that, how the devil is everyone on TSN!??! Haven't had time over the past few years to do much posting! Was on RS246 for a while with my B7 RS4 (now gone) but they take themselves rather seriously in a cliquey way......oh hang on........;-)

Busby - how are tricks mate, still up in Brum?? Hope all is well.

JT

Busby,

It's all lies. We don't still see each other, but he still tries to stalk me which is quite disconcerting. That why I had to move out to the country.....

Also, I will always be younger than you Smithers, my tractor is the nuts and just you wait till I get my LM wheels for next year....don't give it large just because you're sticking some RS badges on your S-line diesel.

JT

You're still like a pair of old women - nothing changes really does it?! :P

All great with me thanks. Now married with a 16 week old little girl who is absolutely amazing. Still not far from Brum, a place called Astwood Bank. How are things with you - still working in London?

Busby,

ANWAY! Enough of that, how the devil is everyone on TSN!??! Haven't had time over the past few years to do much posting! Was on RS246 for a while with my B7 RS4 (now gone) but they take themselves rather seriously in a cliquey way......oh hang on........;-)

JT

Sod off JT. Go learn to ride a MTB properly then report back :P

• 1 year later...