Sit back, relax and enjoy.

CarMad

He has both. F40 is an acquired taste, very raw, very shabbily made. When you stand back and marvel at a cgt it is totally different to any other modern Supercar. The quality is incredible. I hate to say it but it makes an enzo look very delicate. Mate drives his on track all the time, like and animal and it has never skipped a beat. At today's prices they are a bargain. If I had the space, dedication and spare funds I so would !

Ah sorry. Well it's hard to say. I chose the 458 over it because I wanted it more. The cgt was certainly on the radar though but the lack of rhd, creature comforts and a tough manual box put me off. The cgt was born when the ultimate gt3 racer shagged a boxter on a full moon. It's an animal but very much a plaything that's only fun in an environment so rare it's almost extinct . The Ferrari is a barrel of laughs everywhere. In a dream world there would be room for both, but if I had to choose today it would be the same decision as 3 weeks ago :)

Great videos and delighted my modern day favourite - the CGT - was in the top three. It certainly sounds the full package. I wonder if the F50 never got what is deserved because Clarkson slated it - in those days there was only the pundits view to go on.

No Enzo there and no EB110 - don't suppose you get many days where you can have them all. The Martin Brundle Supercars DVD is still one of my all time favourites. Wished he would do a part 2 with CGT, Enzo, Veyron etc etc.

If I had the money a CGT would be mine in an instant - there is one at Romans that fits the bill in black with carbon everything and from some angles it is pure sex on wheels.

Enzo was not in the mix as they already had 2 f cars and the best 'analogue' ones. Only reason the 670 was the only real option if to include lambo.

the cgt at Romans is probably the best in the uk. I have had a look and it's excellent. They want top money for it and won't budge. Would think sor.