Which car to use for my cousins' wedding?

SINGH

I've been asked to 'chauffeur' my cousin on her wedding day on Sunday being the 'car guy'. They don't want anything too fancy, like a Rolls etc... So I was planning on using my RS 6, but I'm also picking up a new 3 Series (in a very wedding car like white) a few hours before the wedding (Sept 1st)

The BMW will have about 3 miles on it, brand new on a 63 plate, M Sport with the wheel upgrade/Xenons and red leather. The RS6 will get a hurried wash and be very loud.

Photo of my RS and a BMW with the exact spec below.

null_zpsec829e9e.jpg

null_zps708aba27.png

I can't make my mind up, the bride to be won't have a preference as it's all 'up to me' so I'll go with what the Tyresmoke massive think.

Thanks guys! :)

Tradition would suggest the BMW simply because it's white.

The day is all about the bride anyway, so don't upstage her (to those who know about cars) by pulling up in the Audi!

On the other hand, the Audi will be much more practical as she'll not have much room in a 3 series.

Stick the front passenger seat as far forward as it'll go and sit her behind it, she should be fine then, we've done weddings in Jaguar X-Types before and they probably have even less space than a 3 series in the back, and that's what we did, then make sure you plan the route correctly so she exits on to the pavement without having to drive past the church and turn around if possible.