Discount code for Ferrari Store (up to 50% off)

Andy_Bangle

But even then, why not just buy a nice TAG, Omega, IWC, etc etc?

I just can't quite get this branding of things.

I got a free BMW luggage set.  The first thing I did was put tape over the stupid wheels that have the badge on them!  Why would I want to show a BMW badge on luggage?

I once followed a guy through Heathrow, pulling his "Lotus" suitcase.  I was half expecting it to fall apart.

• Like 1

The Porsche luggage, meanwhile, would leak oil from the rear and spin off into the hedge when you tried to go round a corner.

The Ferrari luggage would be a sublime experience to pull behind you, provided you were on a perfectly smooth flat surface. And you would have to pay a five-figure amount to get it serviced every three miles.

The BMW luggage would work perfectly in every circumstance except snow (unless MrMe was pulling it or you had switched to winter luggage).

Come on, what else can we think of...?

So shouldn't you get it for nothing?  Or free with every 100 purchases of Fish Fingers or anything from the cold produce aisle? +++

You may have missed my career change? - petrol stations tend not to flog packets of fish fingers...

Yes, I get our corporate stuff for nothing. But the Ferrari stuff is nicer.

But even then, why not just buy a nice TAG, Omega, IWC, etc etc?

Coz I've got them already. Several racing team have watch sponsors, I was looking at the Dario TW Steel watch only last week, and 50% is good discount on a nice discrete branded watch, but of course I was looking in the wrong place lol.

Lamborghini luggage is made mostly of old bits of Audi luggage, as is Skoda, VW and Seat luggage.

MINI luggage used to be small, but is now MAXI luggage.

Morgan luggage is a right pain to drag behind you.

I was bought a Porsche polo shirt some years ago - still in its wrapper..... And should probably go on ebay.

• Like 1