Just picked her up!

Sooty

Fellow Dudes!

Picked up my new R32 on Saturday!

Moonlight Blue, black leather, Sat Nav, Sunroof, Cruise and one sweeeeet Exhaust note! smile.gif

I px'd my Immaculate Imola Yellow S3 for the R32 and havent looked back since. The S3 was one hell of a car, but the R32 is something else. I would have joined the forum earlier and posted sthing on satuday but I havent been able to stop drivin the R32 since I picked it up!

I had done a little research on here before buying, looking at all the problems you guys have had with seats, lights and paint problems. But after the 1st test drive I was hooked and just had to have one.

Anyway heres to loads of fun from here on! beerchug.gif

Ah man!

Meet Tom - I know the Crispin well, but Ive an interview @7pm! SH1te!

As for the Mods, Im thinking the AMD Chip and Straight through pipe. (just to make sure the neighbours know ehen I return home in the early hours! smile.gif )

Thanks for the welcome guys! Its good to be here!

What happens at these meets and what time you guys gonna be there till?

[ QUOTE ]

Ah man!

As for the Mods, Im thinking the AMD Chip and Straight through pipe. (just to make sure the neighbours know ehen I return home in the early hours! smile.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooty - welcome to the forum mate! beerchug.gif

I'm not pitching up at Windsor till about 10pm tmrw night - hopefully some of the boys will still be there... the_finger.gif

You'll have a good chance to experience AMD Stage 2 and Milltek if you come along....... FIREdevil.gifwink.gif

beerchug.gif

JT

PS - you're not related to Smudge are you with a name like that.....?! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ah man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooty - welcome to the forum mate! beerchug.gif

I'm not pitching up at Windsor till about 10pm tmrw night - hopefully some of the boys will still be there... the_finger.gif

You'll have a good chance to experience AMD Stage 2 and Milltek if you come along....... FIREdevil.gifwink.gif

beerchug.gif

JT

PS - you're not related to Smudge are you with a name like that.....?! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

Not related though my girlfriends got a hamster called smudge! Not sure if that counts?

So do you have the AMD Chip and Miltek?

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forum and glad you are enjoying the car. Post some pics coz I don't think I've seen a moonlight one yet. Anyway don't let the niggles put you off coz they ain't that bad (touch wood or should I say something wooden).

[/ QUOTE ]

Dubzter think there's some untitled photos on page 4 of the vw gallery (Simon690 they yours?) of the moonlight blue

beerchug.gif

Welcome to TSN Sooty... its a very addictive forum... the girlfriend said I need therapy and that there should be a TSN Anonymous to try and help she even threatened to take away my PC and let me try going cold turkey jump.gif.... okay so back on topic... what you think of the R32 now that youve had it for a few days??

What do I think?

WOOOOOOW!

Like Iv'e said, the S3 was a superb car, best Id had since my old 16V Festa 1.8, but the R32 Knocks spots off it!

The S3's handling always disapointed and the turbo lag always came at the most inconvenient moment - mostly when I was about to blow someone out at the lights!

The beast had only done 8k from new when I handed the keys back in px for the R32. Obviously before I actually handed the keys back a few 1000 miles were taken from the tyres in some power sliding action down at TVP! ECLIPSe.gif

Having paid the same money for the S3 (26k) as the R32 I know where I got the better deal! smile.gif

Funny you should say that, coz I looked and looked and looked for weeks to find pictures anywhere on the net of a moonlight blue R32 but couldnt.

I ended up buying the car without even having seen it in real life becasue they seem so rare. The Stealer (slowly getting used to the meaning of that word smile.gif ) showed me a paint pallet and said "its something like that" as he handed me 6"'s of plastic smurf sh1t3!

Anyway someone else was hot on the moonlight blue one and was close to securing it, so I paniced and stuck a deposit on it over the phone!

Now the baby's locked away in my garage, sleeping quietly.

I'll add some pictures the weekend to show others what the colours like.