Anyone know what this audi alloy is called?

Dave

Paging Ian_C, paging Ian_C.

It is Friday night. Are you on a night out???

For crying out loud man, this person needs some information that is Audi related, you should be here now!!!!

Yes actually, on a Le Mans planning meeting, aka a piss up in Covent Garden!! :D
  • Like 1

Hahaha I didn't do any looking because Paul already found the answer!  +++

From his pdf link, it looks like those are an option on the A6 rather than the S6.  You looking for a winter set of 19s?

Appears someone round the corner from me has bought an S6, seen it on their driveway a few times and it dove past me the other day too, a super stealthy Moonlight Blue 63 plate S6 'loon on default 19s

Yes, that star spoke alloy that Paul listed in the pdf is a little different.. if you look at the photo I posted every 3rd spoke is thick with two thin spokes each side.

Yes, I'm after some winter rubber on the 19" alloys ..http://www.audi.co.uk/owners-area/winter-campaign-2013/winter-tyres.html

Audi do the wheels but they come with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D AO 

These have shite reviews so i wanted to order the alloys separately and then add Nokian or Continental tyres

Looked the same to me at a glance?  Cannot open the link at work, will have another look later at home!  +++

However personally I'd track down the default S6 19s.  The narrower official Audi winter wheel might be preferable on the continent, but over here I'd prefer the regular width S6 19.  This also leaves you the option of selling the S6 on the 19s and selling the 20s privately.

Nokian WR A3 255/40 R19 100 V XL are £180 each delivered from Oponeo, £720 for a set

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-finder/car-winter-tyres-255-40-r19

• Like 1