Boullier Leaves Lotus

Cuprabob

I'm not sure why but I'm not that keen on Eric, could be because he is French but there are better out there, but the team have done very well. 

It would be interesting if he jumps to Mclaren that would be a major change, I'd prefer Brawn myself but he might not want the Ron Dennis puppet strings attached I'd expect. 

McLaren Officially confirmed Eric Boullier as new racing director.

Ex Lotus Principal, Eric Boullier has been appointed as Racing Director at McLaren, he will officially takes charge into the role on February 3.

Working with Jonathan Neale (Chief Operating Officer) and his senior management colleagues within McLaren Racing, Eric will ultimately report to the Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Racing, an all-new position, whose yet-to-be-appointed occupant will in turn report directly to Ron Dennis (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McLaren Group).

Until such time as a Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Racing has been appointed, Jonathan Neale will be acting in that role.