Top Gear test track now on Google Street View

Andy_Bangle

I see a lot worse than that on the roads everyday. Maybe not a prob in a car but for cyclists and bikers they could be fatal. A few small cracks and holes on a track just used for playing with cars isn't really an issue.

Bison - was it you that wrote this sensationalist paragraph?

"Concerns have also been raised about the safety of track. Canyon sized pot holes have been captured in all their HD glory on some of the corners. The BBC have yet to make comment on weather budget cuts were responsible for the tracks condition. One of our favourites at Gambon can be see below."

'of track'

weather?

see?

tracks?

Has someone been on the amber nectar?

I see a lot worse than that on the roads everyday. Maybe not a prob in a car but for cyclists and bikers they could be fatal. A few small cracks and holes on a track just used for playing with cars isn't really an issue.

Bison - was it you that wrote this sensationalist paragraph?

"Concerns have also been raised about the safety of track. Canyon sized pot holes have been captured in all their HD glory on some of the corners. The BBC have yet to make comment on weather budget cuts were responsible for the tracks condition. One of our favourites at Gambon can be see below."

'of track'

weather?

see?

tracks?

Has someone been on the amber nectar?

All news stig i'm afraid... some say, English is his third language. I think it was all pretty tongue in cheek though. 

Someone isn't doing dry January.

Haha i think it's illegal in Australia! :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's great that, i'd never quite worked out the layout of the track in my mind as they always show the same cut aways and close ups, it's interesting to go to the aerial view and drag the streetview man over to highlight the circuit route. +++