Top Gear Series 21

Andy_Bangle

I can't agree with that.  It exists, of course it does and I'd not argue it.  However, I still think they have a much greater sense of "the American dream" and people that do well are lauded much more than in this country - where we just look to criticise.

I think most American people look on success differently, and more positively, than most British.

People seem to forget he was in the armed forces and saw active service as well.

There seems to be some kind of hatred for small guy done good, which i can't stand.  Who gives a shiit if you don't like his music - he's exploited his own talents and made a shiit-load of money out of it.  Good on him.

Yep, Blunt faced off with the Russians in the old Yugoslavia, when he had orders to take a base, which had just been grabbed by the Russians!

He does seem a very nice lad!  And he can't be that bad a singer as he had a Jensen Interceptor in one of his music videos! +++

Hmm.  I do hope that's not how they're viewed.  Surely they have a lot more road presence due to the width alone?

I think Lotus Elises and Exiges look like something that would fall out of a Christmas cracker.  The 4C looks like something that would pull a cracker in one of those naughty Santa outfits, at Christmas.

• Like 1

I think Lotus Elises and Exiges look like something that would fall out of a Christmas cracker.

You've seriously got to drive one.  Yes, they're minimalist, but that's the whole point.  Seem to remember that they questioned the quality of the interior on the 4C on TG.

I have drive an Elise, albeit many years ago.

I get the whole minimalist thing (I love Noble's, after all) but they are very small.  I could fit in it (just) but it is the general diddy feel of them I struggle with. 

Put a Z4 (as horrific as they are to ride in) next to an Exige and you'd see what I mean.  They're tiny.

Have to agree with Mr Me on this, its perfectly acceptable in USA to be successful - work hard or be lucky, do well, buy a Ferrari, in USA the guy in a Toyota Camry will give you a thumbs up. In the UK the same person will just call you a cnut...

Buy a C63 and they'll call you a bastard +++

• Like 3

I thought Sunday's was OK, but not great.  The one thing I'll not do is moan like an old bastard about how it's shiit and the same and they should change the format like every other twunt seems to do on Facebook.

If you don't like it, turn it the funk off!

I'd like to see a feature where they go over older cars. They have done it a bit but there is so much material there for a really good feature. And they can bemoan all they like about how we used to put up with such rubbish performance or lack of electric aids.

I do love the programme though.