Top Gear Series 21

Andy_Bangle

18 months ago we were bobbing about (quite literally) in the water park at Atlantis in Dubai where they shot the Mercedes going through the water.

Fabulous place and we sat where the Mercedes exited the water too.  Not someone I'd have liked to have been when that bloody thing came out.  Quite a machine by the looks of it.  Perhaps not the ideal choice for commuting around London in (although then again, maybe it is....).

WTF has setting fire to a Pizza placed over RH's groin got to with anything remotely connected to a 'car entertainment' show.

That along with witnessing the weekly Jeremy and Richard slapstick show and the truly interesting star in a car slot has finally signalled the shows death knell for me. 

Last nights performance was a new low in TG quality content.

Utter tripe.

I do hope that's meant to be a parody of the average bullshit facebook whinge.  :P

Just to prove that beauty is a subjective thing, I thought the Disco Volante was absolutely fúcking gorgeous.  +++

I'll admit I was watching it in the office and the programme didn't stop me working.  It was 'background' viewing.  I couldn't sit through an episode of Top Gear just for the sheering viewing of it.

I don't think it was crap though.  I thought the Alfa was a work of art and the Mercedes was just bonkers.

I also enjoyed the Caterham feature.  It was nice to see one on screen without it ending up in bits for a change.:roflmao::bike:

It's the TSN way it seems, relentlessly hound someone with a 'joke' way past the point where it was funny, until they get pissed off and leave or bite.

It's little wonder so few new members sign up, let alone stay.

This is what I like about you Tipex.  You always see the positive side in things. 

Have you ever thought about becoming a motivational coach?  I'm pretty sure I could find a euthanasia clinic to sponsor you. :grin:

• Like 1

This is what I like about you Tipex. You always see the positive side in things.

Have you ever thought about becoming a motivational coach? I'm pretty sure I could find a euthanasia clinic to sponsor you. :grin:

If you can find a positive way of describing a web forum full of cünts, i'd like to hear it! :grin:

• Like 3