Jacques Villeneuve

Cuprabob

He is about as miserable as they come, he never has a good word to say about anything ever. Moan moan moan with a bit of moaning on top of the moan. :ffs:

He's actually quite upbeat compared to most French Canadians...

Here's a question. Was there ever a luckier, less deserving winner of the Formula One WDC?

Why don't people like him?

I know he was a bit of a miserable get, but Alonso has never been Mr Smiley.

I can't say I have any real opinion on Villeneuve.  Or is that the issue?  Anonymous.

I suppose because he was always an opinionated twat with a hugely inflated sense of his own ability.

And his fans. Oh yes, his fans. Lunatics the fecking lot of 'em and not in a good way.

I suppose because he was always an opinionated twat with a hugely inflated sense of his own ability.

And his fans. Oh yes, his fans. Lunatics the fecking lot of 'em and not in a good way.

Maybe I relate to him.:roflmao:

I hadn't even noticed the fan thing.  I shall now observe more closely.  Actually no I won't because I don't watch Rallycross.

• Like 1

My brother was the editor of BAR.net (the official team site) for a few years. He was not the easiest F1 driver to deal with, but he was far from the worst. Have a guess who was from that era! I'll give you a clue. His fist name rhymes with Malf.

As for a worthy champion, well I don't believe there has ever been an unworthy world champion, but the have been a few that perhaps didn't deserve it as much as someone else that year.