Domenicali quits

Ian_C

Interesting how the man who has to make it work and win gets it in the neck. If Ferrari can't make a winning car (& Alonso wouldn't need a much better set of wheels) they should be looking further and deeper in shaking up their F1 division.

Having said that, Big Ron reappearing hasn't won McLaren a brass rahzoo in F1, in spite of the acclaim the P1 and 650S have given the road car guys.

Let's face it, Ferrari have been pretty poor for a while now. Without Alonso they would be even further down the grid. He's kept them honest for too long and has probably told them improve or I'm gone. As others have said, it runs a bit deeper than replacing the top guy but it shows that things have to change.

Wonder how long the Ron effect will take to work at Macca???

Mclaren have one of Red Bulls top aero guys joining fairly soon, I believe they are also going legal with another that had allegedly signed a contract with them but then has gone to Red Bull instead.

Mclaren are always there or there a bouts, surprised they haven't got a title sponsor sorted yet, I think they hoped they would be at the sharp end to justify top dollar, obviously not.