Virus or bug?

NewNiceMrMe

• 1 month later...

Everytime I try to quote someone tonight I get this on the iPad... Damned annoying (sorry NNMM, you are the guinea pig example)

Sorted. Issue with FF and Cookies on certain websites.

Odd, but resolved (the issue only surfaced on here) but I just cleared TSN cookies and it has gone (and Mozilla support confirms the issue too).

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var e=encodeURIComponent,f=window,h=document,m="width",n="documentElement",p="height",q="length",r="prototype",s="body",t="&",u="&ci=",w="&n=",x="&rd=",y=",",z="?",A="Content-Type",B="Microsoft.XMLHTTP",C="Msxml2.XMLHTTP",D="POST",E="application/x-www-form-urlencoded",F="img",G="input",H="load",I="oh=",J="on",K="pagespeed_url_hash",L="url=",M=function(a,c,d){if(a.addEventListener)a.addEventListener(c,d,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent(J+c,d);else{var b=a[J+c];a[J+c]=function(){d.call(this);b&&b.call(this)}}};f.pagespeed=f.pagespeed||{};var N=f.pagespeed,O=function(a,c,d,b,g){this.d=a;this.f=c;this.g=d;this.a=g;this.c={height:f.innerHeight||h[n].clientHeight||h.clientHeight,width:f.innerWidth||h[n].clientWidth||h.clientWidth};this.e=b;this.b={}};O[r].j=function(a){a=a.getBoundingClientRect();return{top:a.top+(void 0!==f.pageYOffset?f.pageYOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollTop),left:a.left+(void 0!==f.pageXOffset?f.pageXOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollLeft)}};O[r].i=function(a){if(0>=a.offsetWidth&&0>=a.offsetHeight)return!1;a=this.j(a);var c=a.top.toString()+y+a.left.toString();if(this.b.hasOwnProperty©)return!1;this.b[c]=!0;return a.top<=this.c[p]&&a.left<=this.c[m]};O[r].l=function(){for(var a=[F,G],c=[],d={},b=0;b<a[q];++b)for(var g=h.getElementsByTagName(a),k=0;k<g[q];++k){var v=g[k].getAttribute(K);v&&g[k].getBoundingClientRect&&this.i(g[k])&&!(v in d)&&(c.push(v),d[v]=!0)}b=!1;a=I+this.g;this.a&&(a+=w+this.a);if(0!=c[q]){a+=u+e(c[0]);for(b=1;b<c[q];++b){d=y+e(c);if(131072<a[q]+d[q])break;a+=d}b=!0}this.e&&(d=x+e(JSON.stringify(this.h())),131072>=a[q]+d[q]&&(a+=d),b=!0);N.criticalImagesBeaconData=a;if(b){var c=this.d,b=this.f,l;if(f.XMLHttpRequest)l=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(f.ActiveXObject)try{l=new ActiveXObject©}catch(P){try{l=new ActiveXObject(B)}catch(Q){}}l&&(l.open(D,c+(-1==c.indexOf(z)?z:t)+L+e(b)),l.setRequestHeader(A,E),l.send(a))}};O[r].h=function(){for(var a={},c=h.getElementsByTagName(F),d=0;d<c[q];++d){var b=c[d],g=b.getAttribute(K);if("undefined"==typeof b.naturalWidth||"undefined"==typeof b.naturalHeight||"undefined"==typeof g)break;if("undefined"==typeof a[b.src]&&0<b[m]&&0<b[p]&&0<b.naturalWidth&&0<b.naturalHeight||"undefined"!=typeof a[b.src]&&b[m]>=a[b.src].n&&b[p]>=a[b.src].m)a[g]={renderedWidth:b[m],renderedHeight:b[p],originalWidth:b.naturalWidth,originalHeight:b.naturalHeight}}return a};N.k=function(a,c,d,b,g){var k=new O(a,c,d,b,g);M(f,H,function(){f.setTimeout(function(){k.l()},0)})};N.criticalImagesBeaconInit=N.k;})();pagespeed.criticalImagesBeaconInit('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=140657&p=1732347&md5check=825570add49339a64a0ba354ff7bde34&isRte=1,vZeVqb8pNP,false,ygN85hbZkXI');

//]]>

Edited by Rachel

Basically I get the quote string as per the above, then all the rest of that guff just fills the reply box.

Very strange and obviously the result of something in the last 24-48 hours. Maybe TSN has caught a virus or bug. :(

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var e=encodeURIComponent,f=window,h=document,m="width",n="documentElement",p="height",q="length",r="prototype",s="body",t="&",u="&ci=",w="&n=",x="&rd=",y=",",z="?",A="Content-Type",B="Microsoft.XMLHTTP",C="Msxml2.XMLHTTP",D="POST",E="application/x-www-form-urlencoded",F="img",G="input",H="load",I="oh=",J="on",K="pagespeed_url_hash",L="url=",M=function(a,c,d){if(a.addEventListener)a.addEventListener(c,d,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent(J+c,d);else{var b=a[J+c];a[J+c]=function(){d.call(this);b&&b.call(this)}}};f.pagespeed=f.pagespeed||{};var N=f.pagespeed,O=function(a,c,d,b,g){this.d=a;this.f=c;this.g=d;this.a=g;this.c={height:f.innerHeight||h[n].clientHeight||h.clientHeight,width:f.innerWidth||h[n].clientWidth||h.clientWidth};this.e=b;this.b={}};O[r].j=function(a){a=a.getBoundingClientRect();return{top:a.top+(void 0!==f.pageYOffset?f.pageYOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollTop),left:a.left+(void 0!==f.pageXOffset?f.pageXOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollLeft)}};O[r].i=function(a){if(0>=a.offsetWidth&&0>=a.offsetHeight)return!1;a=this.j(a);var c=a.top.toString()+y+a.left.toString();if(this.b.hasOwnProperty©)return!1;this.b[c]=!0;return a.top<=this.c[p]&&a.left<=this.c[m]};O[r].l=function(){for(var a=[F,G],c=[],d={},b=0;b<a[q];++b)for(var g=h.getElementsByTagName(a),k=0;k<g[q];++k){var v=g[k].getAttribute(K);v&&g[k].getBoundingClientRect&&this.i(g[k])&&!(v in d)&&(c.push(v),d[v]=!0)}b=!1;a=I+this.g;this.a&&(a+=w+this.a);if(0!=c[q]){a+=u+e(c[0]);for(b=1;b<c[q];++b){d=y+e(c);if(131072<a[q]+d[q])break;a+=d}b=!0}this.e&&(d=x+e(JSON.stringify(this.h())),131072>=a[q]+d[q]&&(a+=d),b=!0);N.criticalImagesBeaconData=a;if(b){var c=this.d,b=this.f,l;if(f.XMLHttpRequest)l=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(f.ActiveXObject)try{l=new ActiveXObject©}catch(P){try{l=new ActiveXObject(B)}catch(Q){}}l&&(l.open(D,c+(-1==c.indexOf(z)?z:t)+L+e(b)),l.setRequestHeader(A,E),l.send(a))}};O[r].h=function(){for(var a={},c=h.getElementsByTagName(F),d=0;d<c[q];++d){var b=c[d],g=b.getAttribute(K);if("undefined"==typeof b.naturalWidth||"undefined"==typeof b.naturalHeight||"undefined"==typeof g)break;if("undefined"==typeof a[b.src]&&0<b[m]&&0<b[p]&&0<b.naturalWidth&&0<b.naturalHeight||"undefined"!=typeof a[b.src]&&b[m]>=a[b.src].n&&b[p]>=a[b.src].m)a[g]={renderedWidth:b[m],renderedHeight:b[p],originalWidth:b.naturalWidth,originalHeight:b.naturalHeight}}return a};N.k=function(a,c,d,b,g){var k=new O(a,c,d,b,g);M(f,H,function(){f.setTimeout(function(){k.l()},0)})};N.criticalImagesBeaconInit=N.k;})();pagespeed.criticalImagesBeaconInit('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=140657&p=1737393&md5check=fb756f131c828879f8d2972ee4917961&isRte=1,vZeVqb8pNP,false,Y_hwTq8mK-Q');

//]]>

Yup. I concur with Rachel.

Basically I get the quote string as per the above, then all the rest of that guff just fills the reply box.

Very strange and obviously the result of something in the last 24-48 hours. Maybe TSN has caught a virus or bug. :(

Please can you try again and let me know if it's still doing it? It's not a virus, but it could be this thing called mod_pagespeed - i've just turned it off.

Please can you try again and let me know if it's still doing it? It's not a virus, but it could be this thing called mod_pagespeed - i've just turned it off.

Well... This quote worked as it should.

Nice anti-viral treatment there Mr. B.

Everytime I try to quote someone tonight I get this on the iPad... Damned annoying (sorry NNMM, you are the guinea pig example)

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var e=encodeURIComponent,f=window,h=document,m="width",n="documentElement",p="height",q="length",r="prototype",s="body",t="&",u="&ci=",w="&n=",x="&rd=",y=",",z="?",A="Content-Type",B="Microsoft.XMLHTTP",C="Msxml2.XMLHTTP",D="POST",E="application/x-www-form-urlencoded",F="img",G="input",H="load",I="oh=",J="on",K="pagespeed_url_hash",L="url=",M=function(a,c,d){if(a.addEventListener)a.addEventListener(c,d,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent(J+c,d);else{var b=a[J+c];a[J+c]=function(){d.call(this);b&&b.call(this)}}};f.pagespeed=f.pagespeed||{};var N=f.pagespeed,O=function(a,c,d,b,g){this.d=a;this.f=c;this.g=d;this.a=g;this.c={height:f.innerHeight||h[n].clientHeight||h.clientHeight,width:f.innerWidth||h[n].clientWidth||h.clientWidth};this.e=b;this.b={}};O[r].j=function(a){a=a.getBoundingClientRect();return{top:a.top+(void 0!==f.pageYOffset?f.pageYOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollTop),left:a.left+(void 0!==f.pageXOffset?f.pageXOffset:(h[n]||h.parentNode||h).scrollLeft)}};O[r].i=function(a){if(0>=a.offsetWidth&&0>=a.offsetHeight)return!1;a=this.j(a);var c=a.top.toString()+y+a.left.toString();if(this.b.hasOwnProperty©)return!1;this.b[c]=!0;return a.top<=this.c[p]&&a.left<=this.c[m]};O[r].l=function(){for(var a=[F,G],c=[],d={},b=0;b<a[q];++b)for(var g=h.getElementsByTagName(a),k=0;k<g[q];++k){var v=g[k].getAttribute(K);v&&g[k].getBoundingClientRect&&this.i(g[k])&&!(v in d)&&(c.push(v),d[v]=!0)}b=!1;a=I+this.g;this.a&&(a+=w+this.a);if(0!=c[q]){a+=u+e(c[0]);for(b=1;b<c[q];++b){d=y+e(c);if(131072<a[q]+d[q])break;a+=d}b=!0}this.e&&(d=x+e(JSON.stringify(this.h())),131072>=a[q]+d[q]&&(a+=d),b=!0);N.criticalImagesBeaconData=a;if(b){var c=this.d,b=this.f,l;if(f.XMLHttpRequest)l=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(f.ActiveXObject)try{l=new ActiveXObject©}catch(P){try{l=new ActiveXObject(B)}catch(Q){}}l&&(l.open(D,c+(-1==c.indexOf(z)?z:t)+L+e(b)),l.setRequestHeader(A,E),l.send(a))}};O[r].h=function(){for(var a={},c=h.getElementsByTagName(F),d=0;d<c[q];++d){var b=c[d],g=b.getAttribute(K);if("undefined"==typeof b.naturalWidth||"undefined"==typeof b.naturalHeight||"undefined"==typeof g)break;if("undefined"==typeof a[b.src]&&0<b[m]&&0<b[p]&&0<b.naturalWidth&&0<b.naturalHeight||"undefined"!=typeof a[b.src]&&b[m]>=a[b.src].n&&b[p]>=a[b.src].m)a[g]={renderedWidth:b[m],renderedHeight:b[p],originalWidth:b.naturalWidth,originalHeight:b.naturalHeight}}return a};N.k=function(a,c,d,b,g){var k=new O(a,c,d,b,g);M(f,H,function(){f.setTimeout(function(){k.l()},0)})};N.criticalImagesBeaconInit=N.k;})();pagespeed.criticalImagesBeaconInit('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=140657&p=1732347&md5check=825570add49339a64a0ba354ff7bde34&isRte=1,vZeVqb8pNP,false,ygN85hbZkXI');

//]]>

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=a.offsetWidth&&0>=a.offsetHeight)return!1;a=this.j(a);var c=a.top.toString()+y+a.left.toString();if(this.b.hasOwnProperty©)return!1;this.b[c]=!0;return a.top<=this.c[p]&&a.left<=this.c[m]};O[r].l=function(){for(var a=[F,G],c=[],d={},b=0;b=a[q]+d[q]&&(a+=d),b=!0);N.criticalImagesBeaconData=a;if(b){var c=this.d,b=this.f,l;if(f.XMLHttpRequest)l=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(f.ActiveXObject)try{l=new ActiveXObject©}catch(P){try{l=new ActiveXObject(B)}catch(Q){}}l&&(l.open(D,c+(-1==c.indexOf(z)?z:t)+L+e(b)),l.setRequestHeader(A,E),l.send(a))}};O[r].h=function(){for(var a={},c=h.getElementsByTagName(F),d=0;d=a[b.src].n&&b[p]>=a[b.src].m)a[g]={renderedWidth:b[m],renderedHeight:b[p],originalWidth:b.naturalWidth,originalHeight:b.naturalHeight}}return a};N.k=function(a,c,d,b,g){var k=new O(a,c,d,b,g);M(f,H,function(){f.setTimeout(function(){k.l()},0)})};N.criticalImagesBeaconInit=N.k;})();pagespeed.criticalImagesBeaconInit('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/index.php?s=71f50921c88add2a109755e8bbf03257&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=140657&p=1737392&md5check=74389df69e764ab662956c5b0151194d&isRte=1,vZeVqb8pNP,false,opYbjn4ZfnI'); //]]></script>[q];++d){var>[q];++b)for(var>

I get this too.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=a.offsetWidth&&0>=a.offsetHeight)return!1;a=this.j(a);var c=a.top.toString()+y+a.left.toString();if(this.b.hasOwnProperty©)return!1;this.b[c]=!0;return a.top<=this.c[p]&&a.left<=this.c[m]};O[r].l=function(){for(var a=[F,G],c=[],d={},b=0;b=a[q]+d[q]&&(a+=d),b=!0);N.criticalImagesBeaconData=a;if(b){var c=this.d,b=this.f,l;if(f.XMLHttpRequest)l=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(f.ActiveXObject)try{l=new ActiveXObject©}catch(P){try{l=new ActiveXObject(B)}catch(Q){}}l&&(l.open(D,c+(-1==c.indexOf(z)?z:t)+L+e(b)),l.setRequestHeader(A,E),l.send(a))}};O[r].h=function(){for(var a={},c=h.getElementsByTagName(F),d=0;d=a[b.src].n&&b[p]>=a[b.src].m)a[g]={renderedWidth:b[m],renderedHeight:b[p],originalWidth:b.naturalWidth,originalHeight:b.naturalHeight}}return a};N.k=function(a,c,d,b,g){var k=new O(a,c,d,b,g);M(f,H,function(){f.setTimeout(function(){k.l()},0)})};N.criticalImagesBeaconInit=N.k;})();pagespeed.criticalImagesBeaconInit('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/index.php?s=039558cb6ac4ceb55c6a6820afe33f92&app=forums&module=ajax%C2'>

Everytime I use quote.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.