2014 Canadian Grand Prix

Andy_Bangle

Big scalp for Nico. It seems whoever gets pole in Merc's has a lot of say in the rest of the race too.

Looking forward to another ding dong race tomorrow, will be fascinating to watch. I still think Lewis will win tomorrow but I'm not as convinced as I was!

Love to see Williams get up there as well.

Body language in press conference.was amusing to watch:-)

Should be a cracking race.

I noticed that as well from both of them.

Touching The face and/or glancing up to think what to say (rather than just talking without any thought) - sure sign of lying.

Enjoyed practice. Looking forward to the race tonight.

The longer Hamilton acts like a child the more I'm going to want Rosberg to spank his arse.

Another thought springs to mind too. If Hamilton doesn't win his second WDC this season he could have blown his best ever chance...  and may never win it again. To be merely among the other one hit wonders would be a huge career underachievement and would show just how vital the psychological side is.  Lots of ifs there though.

Have a feeling Hamilton may win today - if his head isn't up his arse. I know it may sound a bit ridiculous, but if they have done nothing with the DRS zone then overtaking is a little TOO easy.

I have to agree that he will stand a good chance, statistically Lewis was faster for more of the race prep, so if that continues, he should be faster over the race distance & DRS will help.

On top of what you say about him being a 'one hit wonder' if McLaren had 'fuelled him long' when he came in in Brazil in 2007 he would have won his rookie year, I still can't understand that one!

I have to agree that he will stand a good chance, statistically Lewis was faster for more of the race prep, so if that continues, he should be faster over the race distance & DRS will help.

On top of what you say about him being a 'one hit wonder' if McLaren had 'fuelled him long' when he came in in Brazil in 2007 he would have won his rookie year, I still can't understand that one!

Adding to your and Garcons comments, Hamilton only needed three points at China - why run the tyres down to the canvas before pitting!  Dennis is very much win at any cost.  In 2007 the cost was the championship as Raikkonen came from 17 points behind by winning the last two races