Insane Polish Street Race

Andy_Bangle

BMW M3 E92 (with onboard camera) takes on a Yamaha YZF R1, a Suzuki GSX-R, and a Suzuki Hayabusa through the populated streets of Warsaw in Poland. :ffs:

Disregards basically every other rule of the road... But still stops at red lights.. might as well run those too!  Just shame one of those lorries didn't take him out. 

Insanity.

The motorway exit/re-entry moment is utte madness.

That's a seven speed DCT?  So it almost reaches the top of sixth before he lifts off and it shifts into seventh just before the point you mention.  That's big speed!

• Like 1

That's a seven speed DCT? So it almost reaches the top of sixth before he lifts off and it shifts into seventh just before the point you mention. That's big speed!

I was just about to post this. He was well over a tonne in a lot of that video based on his gears and assuming he was flat out. Mental.

I was just about to post this. He was well over a tonne in a lot of that video based on his gears and assuming he was flat out. Mental.

Aye, cannot comment on the BMWs gearing, but to give you an idea, a B8 S4 S tronic changes from sixth to seventh at 301 kph

To quote the weblinky "Update: The second video shows the same M3 crashed into a pole" HMMMM.......... I do hope he was OK. (the Pole that is......... The one he crashed into that is.......)

Edited by E-bmw

Yeah - although I agree you need a hill or a remap to make it go that fast!  The S tronics also change up artificially early, so with a gearbox remap you can let it rev to the engines rev limit (about another 200/300 rpm)